Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas has started

I know that because we have started to put up our decorations.


I did worry for a short time because I could see no sign of the beautiful redwork banner I knew I had, but then wrapped in tissue at the bottom of the last box.....
 
Isn't it lovely? I'm showing off because I know Kelley doesn't have one! She gave away all the ones she made, including this one :)
 

Thank you Kelley!

Thats about as far as I got though,  I hope to put up the trees, yes trees, and get the baubles hanging from the ceiling tomorrow. I have a stinking cold now so don't feel like doing a lot more. I usually enjoy getting the house decorated so will take my time with it rather than rush. I've just gout out of a lovely hot bath so am now going to sit with a glass of warm mulled wine, my knitting and my kindle. Maybe a bit of christmassy music...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment